Location: Sterling CO (KSTK)
- Thurs. 5/24: Practice and setup, judges' clinic.
- Fri. 5/25: Practice, setup, and registration.
- Sat. 5/26: Practice in the morning, briefing at noon, contest flying in the afternoon. Banquet at the Sterling Country Club, 7pm.
- Sun. 5/27: Contest flying all day, awards presentation.
- Mon. 5/28: Tear-down, box play time.
Entry fee: $100 per competitor, but first-time competitors fly free! Subway box lunches available Sat & Sun, $5 per day.
⇒ If you plan to attend, please pre-register here. You can pay via the web site using a credit card, or pay when you arrive using cash, check, or credit card.
For competitors with Free programs, please bring at least five (5) Form A's, 10 B's, and 10 C's. We will not have a copier on site.
Best Western Sundowner, (970) 522-6265
Comfort Inn, (970) 522-3700
Ramada, (970) 522-2625
Super 8 Sterling, (970) 522-0300
Contest Director: Mike Forney (mlforney1 [at] msn [dot] com (subject: Ben%20Lowell%20Aerial%20Confrontation) (email)), 303-514-1609. Volunteer Coordinator: Earl Allen (wea [at] allmax [dot] com (subject: Ben%20Lowell%20Aerial%20Confrontation) (email)), 303-475-3563.