Saturday, August 8, 2015 - 08:00 to 16:00
In case you missed the communication on this:
The overall response has been mixed on pushing ahead to get this event planned and executed for this weekend, so we're going to postpone it until a later date, either September or October. September's calendar looks pretty busy as well with Nationals and prep so I think the most likely timing is going to be October. We will probably have the "formation 101" topic as a chapter meeting topic, maybe for the September meeting. I'm going to keep working on sizing the interest / participation levels around proposed dates of Oct 15 for the briefing / planning and Oct 17 for the photo day event. We can revisit the planning process at our coming meetings so we can get a little better lead up to the event.
Thanks for your responses and interest!